We’re baaack! As of May 20, 2020, we are excited to be part of the DC EARS program to pilot curbside service along with other businesses in the city with a focus on educational resources
Details about MahoganyBooks, Black Books2Go, curbside service:
- When: Tuesday – Friday
- Time: 12pm – 5pm
- Call: 202.844.2062 to check if your book is in store or needs ordering
- Pay: payment will be processed via phone
- Address: 1231 Good Hope Rd, SE (Anacostia Arts Center building)
- Call when outside – must have face covering (walk-ups too)
- Walk-up Pick ups – must have face coverings and maintain social distancing
- Pick-up within 48 hours
- Note: phone orders only. No emails for curbside ordering. Thank you.
Our goal is to continue the crucial importance of making black books accessible, even during these unique time of COVID19. We ask that you be patient with us as we’re running on a lean staff. Our goal is to have your book available for pick-up within 1 hour
Thank you in advance for your continued support dear #MBooksTribe. Please be safe.
~Derrick, Ramunda & Mahogany
Black Books2Go Service avail. Tuesday-Friday, 12-5pm